Another intelligently thought through message from this awesome spoken word artist.
- Amazing spoken word artist…2
- Amazing spoken word artist…
- Evian babies are back
- 2012…something to shout about!
- New Look 7up
- Brian Jungen
- Taking things into their own hands!
- Should you judge a book by it’s cover?
- Prohibition is making a comeback …
- Boxer.. all out
- Margaret Thatcher: the Marmite PM, a nation divided
- Boxer & Havi colaboration win Starpack packaging awards
- UnderPantones & Pantytones
- It’s that time of year again…
- What Ever Happened To The Heroes?
This lad is brilliant! An intelligent and thought provoking message delivered in a very creative way.
BBH has created a tactical ad to to promote this Saturday’s Guardian coverage of the Thatcher legacy. The ad is to promote cartoonist Posy Simmond’s take on Thatcher’s life in the newspaper. Found here..
“Grigory Perelman is a modern Russian mathematician who solved the legendary Poincaré conjecture, one of the world’s most difficult mathematical tasks. He was awarded the Field Medal but refused to take 1 million dollars prize. “Why do I need a million dollars if I can control the universe?”, he said.” Genius.
Designers: The Bold Studio (Alan Temiraev, Volodenka Zotov), Moscow
Illustrators: Julien Jules, Phil
(from The Dieline)
» Older Posts
Boxer is a design consultancy based in Birmingham and Chicago. We specialise in creating brands and bringing them to life through various media. Our current work includes branding the relaunch of Fort Dunlop on behalf of Urban Splash, and a major design project for McDonald's.
To view our portfolio of work please visit BoxerCreative